Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shopping with the panniers

Well, today I am working 6-10pm to prepare for Thanksgiving, and i needed I few things from the grocery store, so I stripped down the bike of non-essentials, put on the side panniers, and I rode down the street to Pavillions. 

When I arrived at Pavillions, I locked up the bike and took the panniers inside.  Now, I should have gotten a small cart, but I only chose a handbasket, and that was a mistake because the panniers took up too much room in the basket.  Nevertheless, I did my short list of shopping on one of the busiest food shopping days of the year. 

Note to self - make sure the panniers are totally ready to be loaded up before getting to checkout because uncinching everything to fully open them takes too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment