Saturday, April 7, 2012

To Santa Barbara of Bust

Today when I was out on my ride, I saw three men with their bikes packed for some long distance. At the time, we were all in east Beverly Hills by Gregory/La Cienega. It was about 11:00. I asked them where they were going and they said they were headed up the PCH to Santa Barbara to go camping and they hoped they would make it. Well, I hope so too, but you know, they got a very late start since it's at least 100 miles away. Maybe if they had left at 6:00 a.m. they would have had a better chance. As it is, they are travelling in the heat of day, and it is a very nice, warm day, so much so that my Road I.D. tan line is a little more distinct from my ride. Next time I must remember to get a picture of something interesting like that meet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment